Now with AcuTrace and Acutrace PLUS for a complete traceability and integration workflow solution
High level disinfection (HLD) traceability
protects your patients and your institution
Traceability refers to the documentation collected to link medical devices and their reprocessing parameters with their use on patients.1-3
- In the event of infection outbreaks it is important to have this information recorded.
- Accrediting agencies look for traceability processes that are compliant with evidence based standards and guidelines.
- According to AAMI and AORN, a range of data needs to be captured and linked, including the date and time of HLD, device details, person performing HLD, disinfectant details, disinfection process parameters, failed reprocessing cycles and the Patient ID on whom the device is used.1,2
Simplify audit-ready high level disinfection records
AcuTrace is a simple-to-use HLD traceability system that automatically creates accurate, audit-ready, digital records.
trophon2’s AcuTrace-enabled accessories and consumables contain RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips that store digital information. As you step through the ultrasound probe reprocessing workflow, trophon2’s built-in AcuTrace reader captures and stores the disinfection cycle data.
trophon2’s AcuTrace simplifies audit-ready
You can review the last disinfection cycle
summary on screen.
Disinfection records can also be downloaded onto a USB for record keeping.
If you have the trophon printer installed, up to four labels with disinfection cycle information can be automatically printed out.
One printed label can be placed on a trophon Clean Ultrasound Probe Cover and another in the patient’s medical record.
throughout your facility
Optional AcuTrace PLUS software opens API access to allow you to integrate trophon2 into your hospital IT system.* Once connected, all trophon2 disinfection records can be centrally stored and accessible to the rest of your hospital IT system.
AcuTrace PLUS Parametric Release
Parametric Release provides extra reassurance. Access a Critical Parameters summary for each disinfection cycle.
Future proof your facility
The new AcuTrace platform makes trophon2 future ready as it allows new functionality to be introduced through firmware upgrades.
*All connectivity, configuration and integration with customer IT systems is the responsibility of the customer.
2. AORN 2018. High-Level Disinfection. In: AORN Guidelines for periOperative Practice. Denver, CO: AORN, Inc; 2018.
3. Rutala WA, Weber DJ, HICPAC, CDC 2008. Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities.